Interior view of the hospital chapel at St. Mary's Hospital, Dawson showing alter, statues, and pews. One wing of the 1906 hospital provided living quarters for the sisters. Above their residence was the chapel, which the sisters decorated for festive occasions. A painting of St. Ann, the patron of the order is above the altar. She is shown teaching Mary while Mary's father traditionally known as St. Joachim watches.