John F. MacLennan standing by the window display of his drugstore which was located on the southwest corner of Third Avenue and Queen Street. Became the B. & F. Store until the late 1950's with Joe Redman as proprietor. It was sold to John Salois in the mid 1960's and pulled down in the late 1960's. Also shows location of Dr. Culbertson's office just down the street on Third Avenue.
Inscription recto: E.O. Ellingsen Photo 344