The Principal Hotel at the corner of Second Avenue and King Street. A group of men is standing in front of the hotel and a horse and wagon full of passengers is on Second Avenue. The Alaska Fur Manufacturing Co., and Mrs. Robt. Hutcheon Ladies Emporium and a bit of the Palace Grand Theatre can be seen. The hotel was renamed the Pearl Harbour by its owner Pearl Carswell in 1941 and renamed the Bonanza Hotel in the late 1950's.