Photograph of the Flora at unidentified waterfront. Group of people assesmbled aboard, period dress of interest. The Flora was built at Lake Bennett, in 1898 and weighed 63 tons. It first worked the lakes between Lake Bennett and Miles Canyon and later was taken through Whitehorse Raids and on the Dawson run. It was changed to a barge in 1903.