Original Good Samaritan Hospital, c1898.

Original Good Samaritan Hospital, c1898.

Accession Number: 1994.259.27-PER
Artist Name:
Vendor
Canadian Photo Archive
Regular price
$12.00
Sale price
$12.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Please Select Intended Use

Black and white view of a small log building with a winter entrance on the front. This hospital may have been located in the Government Reserve and faced Mission Street. The Government Reserve currently holds the Dawson City Museum, Minto Park, Victory Gardens, and the Cenotaph as well as the new hospital, and the nursing station.

Inscription verso: original Good Samaritan Hospital, Dawson City built by Dr. Grant 1898 & Dr. S. Hall Young & others