View of a hydraulic mine at 60 Mile Bench. The photo is taken in 1958. The mine belonged to Glen Franklin and Harold Schmidt. (Yukon Placer MIning Co.) A caterpillar can be seen by a shed along with an old truck . Syphon hose runs along the ground and there is a holding tank up on the hillside. See also 1994.267.21. Same scene, different angle.