Closing Day St. Mary's School,  June 28, 1905.

Closing Day St. Mary's School, June 28, 1905.

Accession Number: 1996.39.7-PER
Artist Name:
Pepin, Gedeon
Regular price
Sale price
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
Please Select Intended Use

Photograph of the inaugural class from St. Mary's Second School posed outside on the east entrance of St. Mary's Church with three of the Sisters of St. Anne. Sister M. Zenon, administrator of St. Mary's Hospital, stands between two other Sisters of St. Ann teachers. This photograph was taken on the steps of the east door St. Mary's School (second building) erected c1904 at the corner of Fifth Avenue and King Street, Dawson

Inscription recto: Closing Day St. Mary's School June 28th 1905 // Dawson Y.T. // Photo by Pepin