Black and white view of a group of young girls playing basketball on the grounds of the Dawson Public School. Warehouses are visible behind the school which was located on Fifth Avenue [present location of Robert Service School]. The buildings are identified as Palmer Bros. 4 and 5.
Inscription recto: Dawson School Large Girls Basketball, June 16, 1916 . Photo by H.T.Misumi